CodyCross Small Daily Puzzle Answers 4 August, 2023. The complete list of questions that appeared today on codycross mini daily puzzle is solved and listed below. Above the answers list you can type the question for faster solving.
- A business that sells retail products. STORE
- Another word for zero, esp. as a sporting score. NIL
- Bulls in Barcelona. TOROS
- First woman on a box of Wheaties: Mary Lou __. RETTON
- Jumped. LEAPT
- Missing, gone astray. LOST
- Orange, Italian bitter aperitif. APEROL
- Playful water mammal that holds hands with others. OTTER
- Spanish for three or French for very. TRES
- Term for enlightenment in Japanese Buddhism. SATORI
- Three letters that mean Republic of South Africa. RSA
For older Codycross Small Puzzle Daily Answers just go to homepage.