CodyCross Small Daily Puzzle Answers 2 February, 2024. The complete list of questions that appeared today on codycross mini daily puzzle is solved and listed below. Above the answers list you can type the question for faster solving.
- Country where The Hunger Games takes place. PANEM
- Frozen area over the North Pole. ICE CAP
- Master of ceremonies who makes toasts. EMCEE
- Multi-directional impact protection systems, abbr.. MIPS
- South American berry, popular in health bowls. ACAI
- Species of large squirrels. MARMOT
- Tech abbreviation for file transfer protocol. FTP
- The edge of a shape. SIDE
- The letter F written out as a word. EFF
- To tear into two or more pieces. REND
- What squishies are made of. FOAM
For older Codycross Small Puzzle Daily Answers just go to homepage.