CodyCross Small Daily Puzzle Answers 1 October, 2023. The complete list of questions that appeared today on codycross mini daily puzzle is solved and listed below. Above the answers list you can type the question for faster solving.
- A technique for repairing holes in fabric. DARN
- Abbreviation for qualities of maleness. MASC
- Caught a candle on fire again. RELIT
- Continued abbreviation. CONT
- Henry Ford’s first car for the masses. MODEL T
- Initialism for games like D&D, World of Warcraft. RPG
- Mechanism to represent variable data continuously. ANALOG
- Moving to the surface of. ONTO
- Quick way of saying you must leave a chat session. GTG
- Sound a stone makes when it lands in water. PLOP
- To remove all the coverings from, e.g. a bed. STRIP
For older Codycross Small Puzzle Daily Answers just go to homepage.