CodyCross Small Daily Puzzle Answers 15 October, 2023. The complete list of questions that appeared today on codycross mini daily puzzle is solved and listed below. Above the answers list you can type the question for faster solving.
- Abbreviation for electromagnetic fields. EMFS
- Acorn-obsessed squirrel in Ice Age movies. SCRAT
- Acronym for the US first lady. FLOTUS
- Chemist known for law of constant heat summation. HESS
- Food that can be served deviled and poached. EGGS
- Hits a volleyball before a spike. SETS
- Large scale artwork on a public wall. MURAL
- Literature genre of irony, sarcasm to ridicule. SATIRE
- Mobile gate that allows water to flow under it. SLUICE
- Persistently grumpy person. GROUCH
- Star Wars director George. LUCAS
- Throw chips at the beach and be swarmed by these. GULLS
For older Codycross Small Puzzle Daily Answers just go to homepage.