CodyCross Small Daily Puzzle Answers 29 September, 2023. The complete list of questions that appeared today on codycross mini daily puzzle is solved and listed below. Above the answers list you can type the question for faster solving.
- Applied a thin beam of intensely strong light. LASED
- Currency used in Mexico. PESO
- Feather-carrying American Indian warrior of old. BRAVE
- Jogged quickly. RAN
- Less difficult. EASIER
- Monarchs of Qatar and Kuwait. EMIRS
- Painful muscle contraction during exercise. CRAMP
- Qualified, allowed. ABLE
- The highest card in most games. ACE
- Vice __, phrase meaning “and the other way around”. VERSA
- __ Arantes do Nascimento, Pelé’s real name. EDSON
For older Codycross Small Puzzle Daily Answers just go to homepage.