CodyCross Small Daily Puzzle Answers 8 September, 2023. The complete list of questions that appeared today on codycross mini daily puzzle is solved and listed below. Above the answers list you can type the question for faster solving.
- Cause to feel shame. ABASE
- Dumbledore’s first name. ALBUS
- Goes after “oom” for a brass band sound. PAH
- Indian city where the Taj Mahal is located. AGRA
- Kill animals for food. HUNT
- Lizard of desert regions with sandy coloring. IGUANA
- No __, ands or buts. IFS
- Portmanteau of a plum and an apricot. PLUOT
- Satisfy, quench. SATE
- Snowman with a corn cob pipe and button nose. FROSTY
- Speak. SAY
For older Codycross Small Puzzle Daily Answers just go to homepage.